Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Does it really take a rocket scientist?

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Okay, a LONG while. But, it's hard to 1) find the time and 2) deliver interesting things to read/talk about. Not that I think I've come across anything interesting.

So today, I'm working at my desk (work being the operative word). One of my co-workers calls out to ask me if I know how to fix the shredder. I assume that the bin isn't pushed in completely and it won't work. Then she tells me that the bin is full and needs to be emptied. Pardon my attitude when I find out she can't figure out how to empty the trash. This, coming from a girl who obviously has WAY more education that I have. What bugs me the most is that she thinks that I have time to help her empty a simple little bin...and OH MY! Where do I empty the trash?! What is it with people like her? I'm a professional too and I don't appreciate being treated like the cleaning lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home